Pain Specialists in Bellevue, NE
Have you been struggling with chronic pain in Bellevue, NE? Now is the time to stop suffering in silence. MidWest Pain Clinics brings industry-leading treatments and pain management solutions to Bellevue. We work to reduce or eliminate the underlying cause of your pain, improving your overall quality of life. When you choose us, you aren’t just given a pain killer prescription and sent out the door; we resolve the actual source of your pain.
We know how rough the journey to chronic pain management can be, but we work to make it as easy and validating for you as possible. At our Bellevue, NE pain management clinic, we always center the paint in our work. Our doctors never blame you for your pain, and we never dismiss your experiences. At all stages, we listen to what you have to say, blending your ideas with our expert guidance, crafting a treatment plan that is ideal for you.
Bellevue Location Hours
Announcing Our New Bellevue Location At: 2206 Longo Drive, Ste. 201 Bellevue, NE 68005 (Inside the Bellevue Family Practice) This office location hours are:
- The 2nd & 4th Friday of Every Month
8am - 12pm
- Call (402) 391-7246
to Schedule an Appointment
Services We Offer at Our Bellevue, NE Pain Clinic
Why Midwest Pain Clinics in Bellevue?
Dedicated to Pain Management
Our Bellevue, NE Pain Management Specialists
Kevin Balter M.D
Kevin Balter, M.D
I use a multidisciplinary treatment approach to achieve the best results for my patients. With over 20 years of experience in Interventional Pain Management I strive to help my patients live pain free lives.
• Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
• Fellowship: John Hopkins Hospital (Pain Management)
• Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Anesthesia)
• Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
• Associate Professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine at University of Rochester School of Medicine.
• Undergraduate Degree: Cornell University school of Arts and Science
Rafal Krejza, DO
Rafal Krejza, DO.I am here to help relieve pain for all my patients. Through procedures I perform and medication needs. I am from Poland but grew up in the Midwest. I have a family of my own and enjoy providing patients with Pain relief.
• Red Oak
• Missouri Valley
• Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology / Pain Medicine.
• Medical School: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Internship: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL
• Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
• Fellowship: John Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL