Bellevue Location Hours
Announcing Our New Bellevue Location At: 2206 Longo Drive, Ste. 201 Bellevue, NE 68005 (Inside the Bellevue Family Practice) This office location hours are:
- The 2nd & 4th Friday of Every Month
8am - 12pm
- Call (402) 391-7246
to Schedule an Appointment
Kevin Balter, M.D
I use a multidisciplinary treatment approach to achieve the best results for my patients. With over 20 years of experience in Interventional Pain Management I strive to help my patients live pain free lives.
• Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
• Fellowship: John Hopkins Hospital (Pain Management)
• Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Anesthesia)
• Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
• Associate Professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine at University of Rochester School of Medicine.
• Undergraduate Degree: Cornell University school of Arts and Science
Rafal Krejza, DO.
I am here to help relieve pain for all my patients. Through procedures I perform and medication needs. I am from Poland but grew up in the Midwest. I have a family of my own and enjoy providing patients with Pain relief.
• Red Oak
• Missouri Valley
• Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology / Pain Medicine.
• Medical School: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Internship: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL
• Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
• Fellowship: John Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL