Back Pain Treatment in Omaha
It is incredibly common to experience back pain in Omaha. In fact, about 8 percent of all adults in the U.S. have chronic back pain. While most rely on taking medications to dull the sensations, this approach does not lead to lasting relief and comfort.
At Midwest Pain Clinics, our Omaha back pain specialists offer treatment with proven medications and evidence-based therapies. Our holistic approach ensures that we are not simply masking problems but addressing them. This includes determining the underlying cause of your pain and treating it.
Our pain and spine specialists in Omaha understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach for treating back pain. Your symptoms are unique to your lifestyle, and we need to assess everything from your activity levels to your habits in order to come to a productive solution.
Take control of your pain and reclaim your life. Our back specialists in Omaha are here to help.
Common Causes of Back Pain in Omaha
While back pain is incredibly common, our orthopedic back specialists in Omaha will tell you that the likely culprits behind your pain can vary based on which region of the back is affected. You can divide your back into three sections: the upper back, the middle back, and the lower back. Here are the common causes of pain for each.
- Injury, such as in a car accident or while playing sports.
- Posture, especially as it relates to the neck.
- Herniated discs or bulging discs in the upper portion of the spine.
- Overuse, such as repetitive twisting or straining while lifting.
- Injury, such as in a car accident or when playing sports.
- Posture, especially when it curves the spine.
- Excess weight, since it places more stress on the spine.
- Aging, as decreases in muscle mass, bone strength, and fluid sacs can all cause middle back pain.
- Sitting too much, such as at a desk job.
- Injury, especially from falls where the person lands on their tailbone.
- Pinched nerves, which is more likely in the lower back and hips.
- Excess weight, as this strains the spine and hips.
- Aging, since this impacts the bones, muscles, and fluid sacs.
Whether one of these is the cause of your back pain or the source is more complex, our Omaha back doctors are ready to help you.
Why Choose the Back Pain Doctors at Midwest Pain Clinics?
We are not the only back pain clinic in Omaha. So why should you seek pain relief with our lower back pain specialists?
Because our chronic back pain specialists offer the best treatment in Omaha. We focus on comprehensive pain management and dedicate ourselves to helping patients get back to living their lives to the fullest. Our customized treatment plans focus on more than just medications; we determine the root cause of your pain and treat that while also providing holistic therapies that position you for a healthy life. In all that we do, the patient is always our focus.