John E. Cook, M.D.
• Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Internship: Milwaukee County General Hospital, Internal Medicine – Milwaukee Wisconsin
• Residency: Milwaukee County General Hospital, Anesthesiology – Milwaukee Wisconsin
• Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
• Chief Anesthesia Resident Milwaukee County General Hospital
• Past President - North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists
• Former Board Member - American Society of Anesthesiologists
• 25 years experience in Interventional Pain Management
Ashley Homan, APRN
• Nursing School: Nebraska Methodist College at Jennie Ed
• Nurse Practitioner School: Walden University
• Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
• Ashley works with her patients to maximize the effectiveness of their pain management plan in an effort to achieve the highest level of comfort as possible.
Kevin Balter, M.D.
• Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
• Residency: John Hopkins Hospital (Pain Management)
• Mount Sinai Medical Center (Anesthesia)
• Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
• Medicine in New York and at Louisiana State University School of Medicine before entering private practice.
• Dr. Balter uses a multidisciplinary treatment approach to achieve the • best results for possible.
• Over 20 years experience in Interventional Pain Management
Richard Bose, M.D.
• Medical school: Creighton University School of medicine
• Internship: Youngstown Hospital
• Residency: Western Reserve Care System
• Board Certified in Anesthesiology
• Board Certified in Subspecialty of Pain Medicine
• Dr. Bose has been involved in medicine for over 30 years
• Worked as an assistant professor in Department of Anesthesiology at Creighton University School of Medicine
Rafal Krejza, DO, DABA
• Medical School - Des Moines University (Doctor of Osteopathy)
• Internship: Transitional - Advocate Illinois Medical Center in Chicago, IL
• University of Nebraska Medical Center, Anesthesiology
• Fellowship in Pain Management - John Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, IL
• Diplomate - The American Board of Anesthesiology
Stephanie Simon, N.P.
• Nursing School-Creighton University
• Nurse Practitioner school-Clarkson college
• Board certified family nurse practitioner
David Johnson, PA-C
• Professional School: University of Nebraska Medical Center
• Undergraduate: University of Nebraska at Lincoln
• Dave has been practicing medicine at Midwest Pain Clinics for over 5 • years.
• Dave has been practicing medicine for over 26 years
• Dave currently sees patients at our clinics located in Omaha and Columbus, NE.
David A. Welch PA-C/SA, MPAS, BS
• Raised in Northwest Iowa, graduated 1984 Sibley, Iowa.
• Eight years active duty US Navy. Navy Corpsman
• Key West Community College, EMT certificate
• University of Nebraska at Omaha, BS-Biology
• University of Nebraska Medical Center- Physician Assistant
• Hobbies include -Hunting, Fishing, Gardening, anything that can be built, burned, melted, welded in a workshop.
• Community service:
• 2015 Board member American Red Cross North and West Iowa Region
• 2015 Member of Nebraska Wing, Senior member, Civil Air Patrol