Multiple states have confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Corona Virus), our top priority at Midwest Pain Clinics/Omaha Ambulatory Surgical Center is to keep our patients and staff safe. We continue to actively plan, prepare and take action to prevent the spread of illness.
Safety is important to us so, please take time to keep yourself informed on the most up to date information provided:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- Nebraska DHHS: www.dhhs.ne.gov/Coronavirus.
- South Dakota department of Health: https://doh.sd.gov/news/Coronavirus.aspx
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
• Shortness of breath
• Flu-like symptoms
If you have any of these symptoms please contact our office prior to your appointment to talk with the medical staff.
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to avoid the spread of respiratory disease
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes,
• Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched
To protect the health of our community, we kindly ask that you do not bring any extra guests or children to your appointment, if possible.
Nebraska and Iowa patients please contact our Omaha office at 402-391-7246 with questions.
South Dakota patients please contact our Dakota Dunes office at 605-242-3456.
Midwest Pain Clinic Staff