Pain Specialists in Red Oak, IA
If you have chronic pain in Red Oak, IA, you don’t need to suffer in silence. At Midwest Pain Clinics, we offer industry-leading treatments and pain management solutions that are tailored to your needs. Our Red Oak pain management doctors never settle for simply dulling or masking your pain; they work hard to identify the source of it and resolve the underlying condition. When you choose our pain clinic, you leave behind a life limited by chronic pain and embrace a well-rounded life.
We understand that seeking chronic pain management is often a difficult journey. At our Red Oak, IA pain management clinic, we center our patients in all that we do, creating an approachable and streamlined experience. With us, you aren’t blamed for your pain and your experience is never invalidated; we listen to what you have to say, incorporate your ideas, and treat the actual source of your pain.
Red Oak Location Hours
At Midwest Pain Clinics Red Oak, we are open the following hours:
- Tuesdays Only
9am - 2:30pm
- Monday & Wednesday - Sunday
Services We Offer at Our Red Oak, IA Pain Clinic
Why Midwest Pain Clinics in Red Oak?
Dedicated to Pain Management
Our Red Oak, IA Pain Management Specialists
Richard Bose, M.D.
• Medical school: Creighton University School of medicine
• Internship: Youngstown Hospital
• Residency: Western Reserve Care System
• Board Certified in Anesthesiology
• Board Certified in Subspecialty of Pain Medicine
• Dr. Bose has been involved and medicine for over 30 years
• Worked as an assistant professor in Department of Anesthesiology at Creighton University School of Medicine