Pain Specialists in Columbus, NE
If you are battling chronic pain in Columbus, NE, you need industry-leading treatments and pain management solutions. Luckily, MidWest Pain Clinics offers both! Our Columbus pain management doctors don’t settle for merely masking your pain. Instead, they get to the source of it and work to resolve it long term. When you work with us, you say goodbye to a life limited by chronic pain and say hello to a well-rounded, robust existence.
We know that the journey towards chronic pain management is often a difficult one. At our pain clinic in Columbus, we take a patient-centered approach, making our treatment approachable and streamlined for your convenience. We do not blame you for your pain, make you feel as though your experience is invalid, or send you out the door with nothing more than a prescription for narcotics; we listen to your experience, ideas, and concerns and search for the actual source of your pain.
Columbus Location Hours
At Midwest Pain Clinics Columbus, we are open the following hours:
- Fridays Only
9am - 2:30pm
- Monday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
Services We Offer at Our Columbus, NE Pain Clinic
Why MidWest Pain Clinics in Columbus?
Dedicated to Pain Management
Our Columbus, NE Pain Management Specialists
David Johnson, PA-C
- Professional School: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Undergraduate: University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Dave has been practicing medicine at Midwest Pain Clinics for over 5 years.
- Dave has been practicing medicine for over 26 years
- Dave currently sees patients at our clinics located in Omaha and Columbus, NE.
Stephanie Simon, N.P.
- Nursing School-Creighton University
- Nurse Practitioner school-Clarkson college
- Board certified family nurse practitioner